| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Taif in May is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 30.6mm (1.2in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:55 long and the longest day is 13:20 long with an average length of 13:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Taif May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Taif, Saudi Arabia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Taif:
- Madinah, Saudi Arabia - 351.9 kms (218.7 miles) NNW
- Halaib, Sudan - 410.7 kms (255.2 miles) WNW
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - 143.3 kms (89.1 miles) W
- Arbaat, Sudan - 415.5 kms (258.2 miles) WSW
- Port Sudan, Sudan - 406.3 kms (252.5 miles) WSW
- Abu Hamed, Sudan - 783.8 kms (487.1 miles) WSW
- Toker, Sudan - 449.1 kms (279 miles) SW
- Aqiq, Sudan - 438 kms (272.2 miles) SW
- Aroma, Sudan - 780.6 kms (485.1 miles) SW
- Massawa, Eritrea - 662.6 kms (411.7 miles) S
- Kassala, Sudan - 799.3 kms (496.7 miles) SW
- Asmara, Eritrea - 710.6 kms (441.6 miles) SSW